It took me awhile to determine the perfect pattern for these fabrics. I had intended to make one French Braid quilt, but my plans went askew. I was working with a square in the center and building out from both directions when I realized that I had miscalculated and was going to end up with four extremely long braids -- not helpful.
I will confess that I miscut the strips in one shade of purple and had to go buy a whole nother set of purple fat quarters (fortunately, was able to use a Joann's coupon, because it would have killed me to pay full price). I did search my stash but found nothing suitable, so there you are. I have lots of extra purples. I think I am done with French Braids for awhile, though.