We got a donation of fabric that was just terrible. I passed most of it along to another charity, but I kept some out to make a blanket. I was going to do something simple and small, but I got carried away and the blanket ended up child-sized instead of baby-sized. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's more complicated to quilt, as I found when I started quilting it and ended up ruining the whole thing. I threw it away and threw my hands up in disgust. And so my quilting slump ensued.
I'm planning to get back in the saddle today, so I will have some things to show. I acquired two bolts of mink fabric that are only 28" wide. I can either make baby blankets that are 28" by 36" or so, or if I get carried away again I can sew the 28" pieces together and go bigger. I hope I don't do that, though, because I don't want to have to throw another messed up blanket away.